Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Food City in Wise . . .

  1. #1
    Inactive Member vikescoach's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 7th, 2004
    Posts
    841
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Food City in Wise . . .

    The new Food City in Wise is usually a good place to shop or get gas. I especially love the gas special on Friday--premium for the mid grade price. Watch out, though, this past Friday they had all the signs changed, and I bought gas, but the pump wasn't changed yet. They will try to getcha if they can!
    "One must strive for perfection to achieve excellence." Don Shula

  2. #2
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Food City in Wise . . .

    all you had to do was look at the gas selection you made, it has the pump price listed right below it.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member vikescoach's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 7th, 2004
    Posts
    841
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Food City in Wise . . .

    Yeah, I know that....I just wanted to tell everyone to watch it so they dont get taken advantage of. I told the guy and he adjusted the price and he apologized. Just wanted to send a heads up!
    "One must strive for perfection to achieve excellence." Don Shula

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •